Name of the Post: UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2023 Apply for 1105 Posts
Post Date: 01-02-2023
Total Vacancy: 1105
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2023 – Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has uploaded the notification and activated the online application for Civil Service Exam (CSE) 2023 or Indian Administration Service Exam 2023 (IAS 2023) at upsc.gov.in.
Graduates can submit their UPSC CSE Application Form on or before 21 Feb 2023 on UPSC Online Website – upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2023: Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Advt No.||EXAMINATION NOTICE No. 05/2023-CSP|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Civil Service Exam (CSE) 2023|
|No. of Posts||1105|
|Selection Process||Written and Personal Interview|
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2023: Full Notification
|UPSC Notification Date 2023||01 February 2023|
|UPSC Online Application Form Starting Date Link||01 February 2023|
|UPSC CSE Online Application Form Last Date Link||21 February 2023|
|UPSC CSE Application Correction Window||22 February to 28 February 2023|
|UPSC Prelims Exam Date 2023||28 May 2023|
|UPSC Prelims Result Date 2023||to be announced|
|UPSC Mains Exam Date 2023||15 September 2023|
Rs. 100/-. No Fee for Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates.
UPSC 2023 Selection Process:
The selection will be made on the basis of:
- UPSC IAS Prelims 2023: The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) will be conducted for the candidates who would apply for the exam.
- UPSC IAS Mains 2023: Those who clear the UPSC CSE Pre Exam will be called for Civil Services (Main) Examination for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
- UPSC IAS Interview 2023: UPSC interview is the last round for the selection meant to test the applicant’s critical thinking.
The candidate should be a graduate. There is no minimum percentage required for graduation.
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|General||21 years||32 years|
|OBC||21 years||35 years|
|SC/ST||21 years||37 years|
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
UPSC is conducting the IAS 2023 Exam for a total of 1105 vacancies. These vacancies shall be filled for the following services in the department of government.
|Indian Administrative Service|
|Indian Foreign Service|
|Indian Police Service|
|Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’|
|Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’|
|Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’|
|Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’|
|Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’|
|Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’|
|Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’|
|Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)|
|Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’|
|Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B|
|Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’|
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2023: How To Apply?
- Go to the official website of UPSC and click on exam notification.
- Register on OTR (One Time Registration) portal by Clicking the New Registration button.
- After registration, login using Email ID/ Mobile Number/ OTR ID to verify the already registered OTR application.
- Go to the Latest Notification tab in the OTR application.
- Apply for desirable Examination.
Post a Comment