Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment 2023: Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2 Jammu Cantt has invited applications for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching posts on a purely part-time / Contractual basis for the session 2023-24.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2 Jammu Cantt|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher, Activity Teachers /|
Coaches, Nurse, Special Educator
|No. of Posts||Various Posts|
|Start date for submission of online applications||18 January 2023|
|Last Date of Application||05 February 2023|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post|
|PGT: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, BioTechnology, Commerce, Economics, History, Pol Science, Geography|
|TGT: English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit|
|Activity Teachers / Coaches (Sports, Music, Computer Instructor, Art Teacher)|
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment:
1. Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50 % Marks. Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject.
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University except PGT (Computer Sc.).
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English Medium.
1. Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject. Or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate.
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
3. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II particular subject group.
4. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)from any NCTE recognized institution.
Educational qualifications required for the rest of the posts can be checked from the official notification given below.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Recruitment?
Candidates have to send the Application form along with all required mark sheets or certificates, for each separate post on or before 05.02.2023 by Speed Post/Registered Post/Currier Services Only and by hand also from 01:00 pm to 02:40 pm during the working day.
On the Envelope write the different posts for which applications are to be sent, each post should be applied with a separate form along with the required documents separately.
Post a Comment