JKSSB SI Answer key 2022: Jammu and Kashmir will release the JK Police SI Answer Key on its official website i.e. jkssb.nic.in. Candidates can check the answer key date and other details here.
JKSSB SI Answer Key 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) issued an important notice regarding the JK SI Answer Key on 28 December 2022.
The online written exam for the post of Sub Inspector was conducted from 07 December to 20 December 2022 for recruitment in Home Department.
Met Fresh Weather forecast for Jammu Kashmir, check latest update here
Those who appeared in JK Police SI Exam can download JK Police SI Answer Key and check the answer to all the questions from 30 December 2022 onwards which shall be available on the official website upto 02 January 2023.
Students can also download the JKSSB SI Question Paper in respect of this exam.
JKSSB SI Objection Form 2023
The candidate who has any objection, against any answer, can raise their objection through online mode. JKSSB SI Objection Link will be available from 30 December to 02 January 2023.
They are also required to upload documentary evidence/references. There will be charges of Rs. 200 per objection.
How to Download the JKSSB SI Answer Key 2022 ?
- Visit the official website of https://jkssb.nic.in/
- On the homepage, search the SI Answer key 2022 on the what’s new panel.
- Click the SI Answer key 2022 on that page
- The Sub Inspector CBT Answer Key 2022 PDF will be opened
- Check the answer key with the questions carefully
- Download or printout for future use
How to Download JKSSB SI Result 2022: Check Steps to Raise Objection
- Go to the official website of JKSSB i.e. jkssb.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the answer key link
- Then click on the link/button – ‘Login’ against the post applied
- Enter your details such as ‘Username and Password’
- After login, you will two links ‘Download Response Sheet with Model Answer Key’ and ‘Add Objections’
- On that page, you can download the ‘Response Sheet’ with ‘Model Answer Key’
- To raise an objection, click on ‘Add Objection’, select the Question ID from the drop-down against which you want to raise the objection
- Select the ‘Nature of the Objection’ from the drop-down
- Add your ‘Remarks’ on the objections raised
- Upload a ‘Reference Document’
- Pay the Objection Fee by clicking on ‘CLICK TO PAY ONLINE’ for making payment
- A new page will be opened where you need to fill in your basic details and ‘Make Payment’
- After successful payment, a confirmation page will be displayed with your ORDER ID, Keep a Copy of it for future reference
- Click on ‘Exit’ and re-login to download the print of the paid objections
- After re-login, click on ‘Add Objection’, the paid objections will be displayed in Green, click on ‘Print’ option and take a print-out of the same
Post a Comment