5 lakh gift will be given in Diwali
5 -5 lakh rupees are going to come in your account before Diwali. Yes, if your account is in these special banks, then you will get this amount before Diwali.
You will remember that in many places including Maharashtra, UP, RBI had closed many cooperative banks while taking action.
The financial condition of these banks was not at all such that their operations could go ahead, due to which the RBI had to take this decision.
About 17 banks were closed during this period.
Let us tell you that during this period about 17 banks were closed. It is important to know that if a bank closes or sinks, there is no loss to the deposit capital of its customers.
RBI provides security of Rs 5 lakh to the deposit holders under the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC).
Therefore, the customers of these 17 banks will also be given the benefit of this facility. This service is provided to maintain the trust of the people in the banking system.
- Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank
- Sangli Cooperative Bank
- Raigarh Co-Operative Bank
- Nashik District Girna Cooperative Bank
- Saibaba Janata Sahakari Bank
- Anjangaon Surji Nagari Sahakari Bank
- Jaiprakash Narayan Nagari Sahakari Bank
- Karmala Urban Co-operative Bank- Operative Bank
- Lucknow Urban Cooperative Bank
- Urban Co-operative Bank (Sitapur)
- National Urban Co-operative Bank (Bahrich)
- United India Company Co-operative Bank (Nagina)
- Shri Mallikarjuna Pattana Co-operative Bank Niyamaya
- Shree Sharda Mahila Sahakari Bank
- New Delhi
- Ramgarhia Cooperative Bank
- Suri, Birbhum
Suri Friends Union Co-Operative Bank
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Durga Sahakari Urban Bank
Post a Comment