Teenager electrocuted to death in Pulwama


Teenager electrocuted to death in Pulwama

Pulwama, Aug 20 (KNO): A teenage boy was electrocuted to death in Newa area of South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Friday.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Marood Ahmad Dar (13) son of Mohammed Ashraf Dar resident of Urwan Poshwanin locality of Newa, a 7th standard student, received an electric shock while he was repairing electric wire of water pump. 

“He was immediately taken to the hospital in an unconscious state, where doctors declared him dead on arrival,” the officer said.

He said that after completing all the legal and medical formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his family members for last rites.

Meanwhile, police have registered a case in this regard and started investigation—(KNO)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post